Haskell Family Discussion List
A genealogy mailing list for the discussion and sharing of information regarding the Haskell surname in any place and at any time, as well as those ancestors who married into Haskell lines.
- From the Cigar Box
- An archive of the feature of my Haskell Journal columnn, that spotlights items from a memento box that belonged to my grandmother, Carrie (Pinkham) Haskell.
- Haskell Family Association
- A non-profit group(of which I am a member) dedicated to research of the Haskell surname, membership is fairly inexpensive and they offer a quarterly newsletter. They offer a frequently updated database, just follow the link from their front page for the most recent update.
- Haskell Family History
- A very well done site, with a massive, world-wide Haskell database, designed and maintained by Susan Clarke Haskell and Ray Haskell of Australia.
- A free genealogy resource, now hosted by the folks over at Ancestry.com . Their Rootsweb service gives you a quick way to create an online family tree and allows you to set up sites relating to genealogy free of charge.
- A free message service boards divided up by surnames, states and countries. A great place to get started on a Family History.
- Searching for your Genealogical Records
- A useful page, suggested by a visitor(Thanks Ryan!) to my site, that has tips on how to get started with online genological research, including many links to useful sites.
A free website that allows you to upload old photos and view others that have been contributed.
A search driven website operated by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This site's easily searchable database includes a great deal of official records that have been catalogued by the church, it also has some free software available that will get you started on creating a family tree.
Dana Rae Pelletier's Web Page
She's got a lot of information on the Lincoln area of Penobscot County in Maine, including a list of some Maine cemeteries.
Free Genealogy Resources
A clearinghouse list of potentially useful links for family history research.
Other Links of Interest
- Equations of Peace
- A website I maintain/host for a program that uses mathematics education as a tool to promote peace in the world.
- The home page for WKIT, WZON & WZLO radio, my full-time "day" job.
- University of Maine
- Loretta's full-time employer, my alma mater and part-time employer and the flagship campus of the state's University system.
- Old Friends Coming Home
- A DVD I helped to produce about people that have returned to live in New Orleans following Katina. Relased in October 2006
- Bangor Chamber of Commerce
- All the official news about Bangor, Maine.
If any of these links don't work or if you have a suggestion for a new link, drop me a note.
Site created and maintained by Carey Haskell
Member of the Haskell Family Association
Contact me for information on the
web hosting and design services I offer.